WBJEE Syllabus 2019: WBJEE is organised by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board. Through WBJEE candidates get admission to engineering, architecture and pharmacy courses. It is a state-level test and conducted once in a year. Candidates must prepare for WBJEE in accordance with Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates in this article check the details of WBJEE Syllabus 2019.
WB Syllabus 2019
WBJEE syllabus covers topics related to physics, mathematics and chemistry. The difficulty level of WBJEE will be of 12th level. Candidates should prepare from the best study material available. Many educational portals and apps cover the syllabus of WBJEE. Candidates can also take help of notes of reputed coaching centres. The best source for preparing WBJEE 2019 are NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training, India) books. Also, check WBJEE Answer Key.
WBJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Following is the Exam Pattern for WBJEE 2019:
- Mode of Exam: WBJEE is an offline written exam.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will comprise multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Subjects: Questions will be based on physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- Total Marks: WBJEE will be of 200 marks in total.
- Number of Questions: The will be 155 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: There will be three type of questions asked in WBJEE 2019. Type -1, Type-2 and Type-3 of one, two and three marks respectively.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking in WBJEE Type-1 and Type-2 questions. However, there is no negative marking in Type-3 questions.
|Subject (Topic)||Type-1 (1 mark)||Type-2|
|Type-3 (2 marks)||Total No. of Questions||Total|
|Number of Questions||Number of Questions||Number of Questions|
WBJEE 2019 Mathematics Syllabus
- Application of Calculus
- Second Order Derivative.
- Integral Calculus
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutation & Combination
- Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Harmonic Progression.
- Complex Num
- Differential Calculus
- Coordinate geometry of 3-Dimensions
- Sets, Relations & Mappings
- Principle of mathematical induction
- Statistics & Probability
WBJEE 2019 Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- Chemical Energetic & Chemical Dynamics
- Liquid State
- Atoms, Molecules & Chemical Arithmetic
- Radioactivity & Nuclear Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- The Periodic Table & Chemical Families
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Gaseous State
- Aldehydes & Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemistry in Industry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Aliphatic Amines
- Aliphatic Compounds
- Haloalkanes & Haloarenes
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Application Oriented chemistry
- Introduction to Bio-Molecules
- Aromatic Compounds
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements & their Compounds:
- Ionic & Redox Equilibrium
- Chemistry of Metals
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
WBJEE 2019 Physics Syllabus
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of Current
- Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atomic Physics
- Solid State Electronics
- Physical World, Measurements, Units and Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Kinetic theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Viscosity Thermodynamics
- Work, power, and Energy