Rajasthan JET 2019, Application form, Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply
Rajasthan JET 2019: Rajasthan JET or Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test is conducted by Maharana Pratap Universtiy of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. Rajasthan JET is a state-level entrance test conducted for admission to the course such as B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Tech (Food-Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Technology). Candidates can check the details of Rajasthan JET 2019 in this article. Also, check JNU CEEB (Combined Entrance Exam for Biotechnology).
Rajasthan JET 2019 Application Form
The application form for the Rajasthan JET will be available on the official website of the conducting body. Candidates have to fill details asked on the application form. Before submitting the application form candidates should ensure that the application form has been filled with the correct details. Incomplete and incorrect filled forms will be rejected by the authority. Candidates should read the instructions given before filling the application form. Also, check PUCAT (Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test).
The application form details are as follows:
- The application fee can be submitted via internet banking or using credit card/ debit card.
- The application fee for General/ OBC/ SBC candidates is Rs. 2800.
- For SC/ ST/ PC candidates the application fee is Rs. 1400.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan JET is as follows:
Age: Candidates’ age should not be more than 25 years as on 1st January 2019.
Residential Criteria: Candidates holding Rajasthan Domicile or have studied in the state for last 3 years of qualifying exams are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board.
- Candidates should have opted Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- The minimum marks required in the qualifying exam is 50%.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category need 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of Rajasthan JET 2019 is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Release of Notification||First week of March 2019|
|2||Starting of application forms||The first week of March 2019|
|3||Closing of application form submission||Second week of April 2019|
|4||Admit Card availability||The third week of may 2019|
|5||Date of Exam||Third week of May 2019|
|6||OMR sheets & Answer Keys publication||Last week of May 2019|
|7||Challenging the answer key||Last week of May 2019|
|8||Result Announcement||First week of June 2019|
|9||Deadline for Choice filling||The second week of June 2019|
|10||Publication of Provisional List for Admission||Third week of June 2019|
|11||Starting of classes||The third week of July 2019|
Rajasthan JET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates will be asked questions on the following subjects:
The difficulty level of exam will be of 10+2 level.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Rajasthan JET 2019 will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Questions’ Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will comprise of total 200 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, candidates will be awarded 2 marks.
- Negative Marking: Negative Marking is not Allowed.
|Sr. No.||Subject/ Sections||Maximum Questions|
Rajasthan JET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be able to download the admit card from the official website form the third week of May 2019. Candidates have to enter application number to download the admit card. Candidates’ roll number, exam centre details, photograph, signature, date and time of the exam and other details will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates have to produce the admit card at examination centre while taking the exam. Also, check VIgnan Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT), Vignan Universtiy, Andhra Pradesh.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Answer Key
The answer key of the exam will be released within a fortnight period of the exam in May 2019. Candidates will be able to download OMR sheet and the answers. With the help of answer sheet candidates will be able to get an idea of marks they can secure. Those who are not satisfied with the responses of the answer keys can challenge the same. Candidates have to provide documentary proof to challenge the answer key. After examining the complaints of the candidates the authority will release the final answer key. Also, check JEE Main Details.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Result
The result of Rajasthan JET will be announced tentatively in the first week of June 2019. The result will be published on the official website of the university in the form of merit list. The list will be in PDF (Portable Document File) format. Candidates could download the merit list using roll number and date of birth. Also, check Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2019)
Rajasthan JET 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the counselling process will start in the month of June 2019. Candidates have to pay Rs. 5000 while registering for the counselling. The amount will be later adjusted in the course fee. The whole process will be done in online mode. Candidates have to choose their choices of courses during the counselling process. Candidates will be offered seats on the basis of seat availability and choices filled by the candidates.
How to Apply for Rajasthan JET 2019
Read the instructions given below before filling the application form:
- Go to the official website of the conducting body.
- Press the Apply Online.
- Candidates who are visiting the first time have to first register.
- Candidates are required to enter name, D.O.B., e-mail id & password.
- After filling the details press OK.
- The login id of the candidates will be sent to their e-mail and contact number.
- Now, candidates have to log in to the filling of application form.
- Fill in the required details such as basic personal and academic details as asked.
- Upload scanned copies of signature and photograph.
- Next step is the payment of application fee.
- Pay the application fee using credit/debit card or internet banking.