BITSAT Syllabus 2019: Candidates seeking admission to Birla Institute of Technology and Science (in various campuses) have to clear the BITSAT commonly known as Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. BITSAT is a university level test and it is organized by BITS Pilani. Candidates in order to excel in the BITSAT have to prepare according to Syllabus and Exam pattern. Check the details of BITSAT Syllabus 2019 in this article.
BITSAT Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test will be based on the National Council of Education and Research (NCERT) syllabus of 11th and 12th standard. The syllabus of BITSAT will comprise the following subjects:
- English Proficiency
- Logical Reasoning.
BITSAT Syllabus 2019 Mathematics
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical Modeling
- 2-Dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Three dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
BITSAT Syllabus 2019 Physics
- Current Electricity
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids & Fluids
- Modern Physics
- Work & Energy
- Electronic Devices
- Units & Measurement
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse & Momentum
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction (EMI)
BITSAT Syllabus 2019 Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Struct.
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Struct.
- Physical & Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Hydrogen & s-block Elements
- p- d- & f-block elements
- Principles of Organic Chemistry & Hydrocarbons
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen & Nitrogen
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Biological, Industrial & Environmental Chemistry
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
BITSAT 2019 Examination Pattern is as follows:
- Duration: The duration of BITSAT 2019 will be total 3-hours. There will be no break.
- Mode of the Examination: The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e., computer based test will be conducted.
- Question Type: The BITSAT question paper will comprise MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will be awarded 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
- Number of Question: The question paper will comprise total 150 questions.
|Sr. No,.||Section||Subject||Total Question|
|3||Part 3||(a) Eng Proficiency||15|
|4||(b) Logi Reasoning||10|
|5||Part 4||Math/ Bio (For B.Pharm)||45|
More about BITSAT Syllabus 2019
Apart from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in BITSAT exam, there will also be two other important subject. Candidates will also be asked questions based on Logical Reasoning and English Proficiency. Check, the BITSAT Result 2019.
Candidates will be asked the following topics in English Proficiency Test and in Logical Reasoning Test:
-Subject Verb Agreement
-Idioms and Phrases
-Fill in the Blanks